GroveStreet4LifeGroveStreet4Life

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 6 Fans

Memories from darkness Memories from darkness

A great sound that's put together exceptionally. It reminds me of a dramatic moment in a movie where the protagonists lover just left him and there's a melancholy montage of him sitting by rainy windows while she contemplates if she made the right decision as she leaves town in a taxi, or something along those lines. I hope to hear a sequel soon.

Tonio responds:

thanks

:D :D :D

Traphouse4 Traphouse4

muhfuggen bix nood n***az kill whitey

[KM] Your Wrong Coraline [KM] Your Wrong Coraline

You're* wrong, faggot.

I like it though, it's like a surreal dark ambient mindfuck.

kaneman responds:

Thought you would dig it. I have the original audio without the vocals too. Shit is hot.

[S_Rock] Kill Kcarab [S_Rock] Kill Kcarab

I'm feeling this heavy shit, the sounds you used were perfect but if I had to say one thing is that certain parts could have been mixed down better because it sounded like too much was going on at once and it came out too distorted.

S-Rock responds:

lol uploading the new version. less distortion. I hear what you were talking about... then I went back into the program and realized I had the DX10 turned up passed it's limits lol...OOPS! I always have that problem cause I make my shit on headphones so I can't hear what it sounds like on normal speakers. I turn up the bass so I can hear the bass. otherwise it's a shot in the dark how the bass sounds :P WORD. thanks bro!

Doge The Dog Doge The Dog

suprestar produecr
wow

[wub wub intensifies]

AeonEchoes responds:

ahahah thank you man! Have a nice day =)

[KM] Revolutionary Arms [KM] Revolutionary Arms

5/5 bretty good :DDDDD

N.ever S.peak A.gain (Fuck'Em) N.ever S.peak A.gain (Fuck'Em)

Clever work with the title. I like the piano roll and the beat, but the computer noises sound a little bit out of place on some of the bars.

DrBOMMBAY responds:

Thanks for the feed back...i never thought of that (over using the the FX) good insight...much respect

GMinor x Katalyst - Good Life GMinor x Katalyst - Good Life

I like the melody but is the beat meant to be so choppy? Sounds like you've turned the swing up considerably.